This 2020 Week To View Diary provides everything you need to stay organised and focused.
Beautifully designed for clarity and focus, each themed page encourages you to organise your life.
- 150 numbered pages with contents page to help you find each section
- Section markings at the edge of each page
- Space to write your contact details, just in case you misplace your diary
- Annual planner showing mini-calendars for 2020 and 2021
- Monthly planner showing one month over two facing pages in grid format
- Weekly planner showing each week over two facing pages with four lines per day
- Budget planner to plan your expected outgoings
- Expense log to keep track of additional spending
- Contacts section for those important people in your life
- Notes section to write down all those little details you don’t want to misplace
2020 and 2021 are shown on facing pages, in mini-calendar format so you can quickly mark holidays, important dates or just check what day your birthday falls on that year.
The month planner offers a month-to-view calendar grid layout, with a checklist for up to ten goals for that month and space to write down anything else to be remembered.
Following the monthly planners, each week of the year is available in a week-to-view format, spread over two facing pages.
Each day has four lines to note upcoming events, with checkboxes so you can treat each line as a to-do item if you desire.
Each week also includes a habit-tracking section so you can track your self-improvement goals as well as a lined area for notes or reflection.
A budget planner is included so you can make a note of your regular payments so you don’t miss them.
Record unexpected outgoings so that you can remember them later.
With space for up to 75 items, you’ll be able to remember those unexpected outgoings
Note the details for up to twelve important people in your life so, even if you forget your phone, you’ll have their contact details.
With eight pages of dotted note paper, you’ll have space to jot down passwords, telephone numbers and ideas that you don’t want to lose.